Anastasia visited her first yoga class in 2015. Towards the end of the same year, she left for a journey abroad, which continued for the following 4,5 years. It began as a backpacking adventure but turned into a journey of self-inquiry and continued as the journey to the self.
Anastasia began learning more about mindfulness and meditation, yoga, alternative medicine, healing, and spirituality. She lived in India and Nepal for over 1,5 years, where she established and deepened her spiritual practice.
She made it a priority for herself to live a more conscious life, keep moving toward her true and authentic essence, and create a home within herself where her mind, body, and soul can thrive in a union.
She feels most aligned and deep fulfillment from sharing her knowledge and guiding others in the same direction.
- 2018 - stay at Vipassana Monastery Wat Pa Tam Wua, Thailand
- 2018 - 3- Day Singing Bowl Course with Teacher Kwan at Nirvana Singing Bowls Pokhara, Nepal
- 2019 - 200H YTTC in Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga at Rishikesh Yoga Association in Rishikesh, India
- 2020 - 10-day Vipassana Meditation Retreat at Dhamma Thalī in Jaipur, India
- 2020 - Basic Ayurveda Course in Rishikesh with Dr. Usha Vaishnava at Ayurveda Nirvana, India
- 2020 - Ayurvedic Massage Course in Rishikesh with Dr. Usha Vaishnava at Ayurveda Nirvana, India
- 2022 - "The Confident Cueing Workshop" with Ashley Hagen (Ashes Yoga), online
- 2023 - Yoga Philosophy - Yoga Sutra Essentials with Prof. Dr. Shyam Ranganathan