Anastasia visited her first yoga class in 2015. Later the same year, she left her home for a journey abroad, which continued for over 4,5 years. It began as a backpacking adventure but turned into a journey of self-inquiry.
She started to learn more about mindfulness and meditation practices, yoga, alternative medicine, healing, and spirituality. Anastasia lived in India and Nepal for over 1,5 years, where she established her spiritual practice.
She made it a priority to live a conscious life, move toward her authentic essence, and create a home within herself where her mind, body, and soul can thrive in union.
She feels most aligned with her soul and deep fulfillment from sharing her knowledge and guiding others in the same direction.
- 2018 - stay at Vipassana Monastery Wat Pa Tam Wua, Thailand
- 2018 - 3- Day Singing Bowl Course with Teacher Kwan at Nirvana Singing Bowls Pokhara, Nepal
- 2019 - 200H YTTC in Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga at Rishikesh Yoga Association in Rishikesh, India
- 2020 - 10-day Vipassana Meditation Retreat at Dhamma Thalī in Jaipur, India
- 2020 - Basic Ayurveda Course in Rishikesh with Dr. Usha Vaishnava at Ayurveda Nirvana, India
- 2020 - Ayurvedic Massage Course in Rishikesh with Dr. Usha Vaishnava at Ayurveda Nirvana, India
- 2022 - "The Confident Cueing Workshop" with Ashley Hagen (Ashes Yoga), online